Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
  Citi has the longest interest free period currently, IIRC  upto 18 months.   For high starting...
0 4697 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
15k on one or more cards 15k on my BCP   alllready past the 100k total CL mark today.   will...
0 388 0
15k on one or more cards 15k on my BCP   alllready past the 100k total CL mark today.   will...
0 388 0
Since I was allready out of the Garden, Figured I would apply for two more card  App'd for CSP appr...
0 286 5
Well saw an awesome deal on a kitchenaide mixer and decided it was time to replace mine, its only 2...
0 358 6
Creditaddict wrote: If all your sigI is all accounts you have in life I don't think you need to...
0 132 0
09Lexie wrote: You are probably fine with TE but wait until Jan.   +1 back dating goodness ...
0 485 0
it is wise to always pay more than the minimum, i like to always pay double the minimum, while payi...
0 224 0
Fico2Go wrote: Jamesdwi, do you know which GE product carries a VISA logo?     I know of only...
0 259 0
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
6 cards in 16 months is a lot, you may want to garden for a few months. with a 743 you should be lo...
0 1194 17
GE backs more than a few retail store cards, and its always good to have a relationship with a comp...
0 310 5
Yes it will still report, it would basicly take an act of a higher power for it not to report. If t...
0 197 0
a thin file usually refers to a CR with less than 3 tradelines open. Thick files usually have 5 or ...
0 592 2
With Fico scores that look like they should all be north of 740, you won't have an problem getting ...
0 597 0
with no baddies and 4 months of history if you fico is over 650, i personally would try for a AMEX ...
0 425 0
  3 currently   Zync  NPSL BCP  Hilton Honors Surpass   debating about PRG or perhaps Delta ...
0 364 0
B335is wrote: Congrats!  Why BCE and not BCP?  I would wait until January for maximum backdatin...
0 183 1
checked my card statments for my PayPal MC extras card and noticed that it has been 6 months since ...
0 192 7
  Had the case where my Chase Freedom needed a little extra room, DW was going to rent a car and s...
0 523 6
personally I would take a chance for a charge card most likely a PRG all the charge cards have the ...
0 685 0
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.