Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 156 1
This is a topic with new unread messages
lhcole77 wrote: If you transfer 15k on a 17k card you'll be at 88% UTL, which is under the thre...
0 199 1
Hello all,                   I need some advice with a $15,000 expense I will be having soon.   ...
0 213 4
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 119 0
I currently cannot qualify for amex cards as i had defaulted with them a loong time ago.   But, I...
0 2645 4
  what is your max walmart discover CLI.   I started with $10,000. After 4 months, credit soluti...
0 261 6
5K is a great limit.  If you manage it well, It open up doors to higher limits soon.
0 707 0
  I got my discover last year in December with an initial CL of $4500  and after 6 months, with a ...
0 1671 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 973 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 120 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 121 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1216 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 213 0
vpae wrote: Sure. My discover was at $3k, got a $1.5CLI about 3 months ago on a SP. I couldn'...
0 234 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 251 0
vpae wrote: The rep on the phone told me it was probably because I just opened a new Fidelity Am...
0 261 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 262 0
vpae wrote: No unfortunately not.   Maybe because it was approved?   On an unrelated note: ...
0 460 0
vpae wrote: Congrats, nice increase! I requested a CLI on my Discover a few days ago and got a ...
0 496 2
    Thanks Lexie and Kevin.   I will keep an eye on TU and see if that inquiry shows up
0 517 4

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}