Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
You can apply for new credit as soon as your loan has been closed and funded.  So it looks like you...
0 282 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Outstanding bank with excellent customer service!  I have been with USAA for many years and will st...
0 675 0
I'm older than dirt and about the same age as Barry LOL!   I also got my first card at 23.  In thos...
0 280 0
I have 2 cards with USAA.  Both were pre-approved offers.  I still get offers for other credit card...
0 993 7
That sounds like a good plan to me!  Good luck!
0 433 0
The purchase price must be agreed upon by the buyer and seller and the appraised value must be for ...
0 499 0
Closing costs may be paid by the buyer or seller in the case of a purchase transaction.  Lender app...
0 517 2
I've read many posts about CFNA/Firestone doing a CLD at a request for a CLI. 
0 210 1
IME credit .com has been reporting correctly in the areas you mentioned. 
0 528 2
beachbum33 wrote: I was thinking about starting up my son's(16) credit , not certain if I'm actu...
0 234 0
IME none are accurate but you asked about most accurate so for me it would be credit sesame for exp...
0 1634 1
Step one IMO would be to get a secured credit card and make all payments on time for a year.  By th...
0 156 1
dollar_bill wrote: So today I was approved for a USAA World MC, and now i'm well on my path to ...
0 603 0
StartingOver10 wrote: I advise against it.   All you are doing is moving debt around from the...
0 322 1
There are many good credit monitoring sites but i prefer USAA's site. 
0 339 1
tooleman694 wrote: They can see it when you show them your bank statements. Your payday/tit...
0 632 2
They are considered a consumer finance company.  Don't think you want this company on your credit r...
0 581 1
IME inquiries had less impact on my score after 6 months and no impact after 12 months.  So yes the...
0 303 1
Didn't know Cap One had a luv button.  I tried it and it worked.  +500     I've had this card for y...
0 655 0
USAA is a good one for online pre-approvals.   It was a soft pull for me. 
0 964 3

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}