Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Congrats on the husband getting a new pay increase.  If you can hold out until summer, it would ben...
0 727 0
I completed a deed in lieu of foreclosure, so I can speak from experience on the rollercoaster ride...
0 318 1
I looked over the NFCU program.  I say go for it.  FHA, I don't think it is expensive, given you ha...
0 284 1
As for the "comments", if the CRAs informed you that they are, and will be removed, so be it.  Mean...
0 490 3
Yes, you can!!! My deed in lieu was final Feb 2009. I closed on my home Oct 2012, FHA with a mid sco...
0 362 2
Ok, here's the skinny.  I spoke with CS who informed me that I could not PC due to the 0% promotion...
0 266 1
THANKS ALL!.  I will hit the 13month mark this Friday!!!!
0 725 2
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I sure this type of question has been answered, but help a brotha out.  I have the Slate, which is ...
0 767 15
According to CNN Money, FHA and VA loans that have not been approve, will have to be process at the ...
0 663 7
I did an upgrade from PRG to Plat. I just received my Global Entry with AMEX reimbursing me $100.00 ...
0 374 1
Congrats dear friend. I upgraded my PRG to the Platinum. I don't have no complaints. As of matter of...
0 543 1
Not to hijack the thread, but If i can keep the waiver when I retired in 7 months, then ..weeeeeee!!...
0 138 0
Well, I PC to PRG in April from Zync, then 2 weeks ago, I PC to Platinum. Since I am military, my AF...
0 290 4
Well, no one can truly answer for Amex. I can only say that having your husband military status, lin...
0 543 0
I will gladly answer this question. I am a naval officer, active duty for 22 years. There was a conv...
0 615 3
I called CS to waived my AF for my PRG.  The only reason why I would upgrade to Plat would to be  f...
0 343 0
Very true!!! I was always leaning toward the reward portion of the cards.
0 531 1
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Well, I am in a pickle. I am eligible to upgrade to AMEX Plat. I found out through co-workers that A...
0 614 10
I upgraded from Zync to PRG months ago. Unfortunately, I had to pay a pro-rotated fee for the PRG. I...
0 566 7
Well, I only have 5 hp, with 4 falling off by November.  No particular reason...
0 433 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+