Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 660 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
shadow2k wrote: Credit card for the dinner, and cash for the tip.     It's rarely the ca...
0 684 1
TilltedBrim wrote: Ahhhh.... Excellent point.  I almost forgot... I don't have a charge car...
0 1869 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 1886 1
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Why do I feel that whipping out the Discover More on the first date wouldn't be very impressive?   ...
0 1901 102
This is a topic with new unread messages
jeffrey930 wrote: TU 735 for me. BK discharge 2004 Thanks Jeff for posting... 735 is the high...
0 492 0
Cageym wrote: Congrats! But maybe you should change your signature to:   "If your looking for...
0 1149 6
Wow... I was in the garden but decided to apply online for a CLI for my Signature card... My limit ...
0 1172 8
This is a topic with new unread messages
Huh.... That sucks.  When my utilization was at 5% a couple of months ago my TU score was 718 and m...
0 1458 1
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Is there a cap on a FICO score with BK reporting?  What is the highest I can expect my score to get...
0 1484 12
The Garden is such a popular thread that it would be nice if someone considered giving it its own S...
0 768 0
Is it just me or does anyone else feel a little weird after searching the "Credit Card "forum to fi...
0 1000 25
Bump... Has anyone been able to get through this loop hole and become a member?  Hoping to keep thi...
0 709 7
I hear people always talking about their recon successes or not.  What are some of the reasons or e...
0 438 3
Congrats on your prime card approval Maiden...  A tribute to your hard work.
0 1175 0
compassion101 wrote: First question on the chase app is:   Is your credit history clear from ...
0 1321 0
No, Chase or Amex was listed in my bankruptcy....  I was an authorized user for Amex until 2001 I b...
0 879 1
DeadSpider wrote: My BK is from 2004 and i got denied for Slate card from CHASE due to BK. I ev...
0 1040 1
I want to App for the Freedom in January but have a bankruptcy from 2006.  FICO scores from both EQ...
0 1095 11
App Mapping:  The process of avoiding inquiries from the same CRA while applying for new credit.  "...
0 493 5

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}