Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Just to update because I hate it when people don't update their post  LOL.   I have been successful...
142 0
Thats the information i was looking for, wanted to see who else had trouble with capitol one i have...
267 3
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
 Capitol One has not updated to 0 balance on my paid charge off even though I have a letter from th...
307 10
I am having the same issues i called them and they cant seem to process my payment either still wor...
555 3
They are not showing as a collection on my report, other than the balance and the charge off notati...
413 0
Ok I spoke with someone in the Executive response Committee (whatever that means...LOL) They were a...
431 0
Ok So I finally got the letter from Capitol One.  The letter says all the normal stuff, ...
619 2
Peace of mind that if something happens that I can take care of it, oh and no more bad phone calls....
372 1
Well I was finally able to get a response, sort of, From capitol one I have snail mailed PFD letter...
721 5
I just recieved a dunning from them stating that LVNV has placed the account with Allied Interstate...
359 0
Pretty new to the forums here but I wanted to know if there are any individuals that are better to ...
229 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+