Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I read somewhere that 60% of my 401K counts as savings.  What about savings bonds that in mine and ...
0 238 0
this time, I'm asking them to delete the tradeline altogether and added that I am NOT "disputing" a...
0 90 0
Saw my EX FAKO drop 10 points today and couldn't imagine why, so delved in.  Turns out, there is an...
0 189 1
I had two accounts with HSBC, both closed, both up to 90 days late back in 2007/08, both had all la...
0 630 2
I wouldn't limit the discussion to inquiries.  I detest the notion of "scoring" altogether as it is...
0 482 0
I've had a Cap1 "platinum" card for 3 months now and it still isn't reporting to EQ? Reports just f...
0 209 5
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 240 0
I apologize, but I do not have a clear picture of your situation.  You signed a modification?  Wher...
0 358 0
I dropped mine, too.  I'm getting ready to drop SW as well as the updates have been spotty and I re...
0 188 0
Thank you both.  This is why I love myFICO, all the smarty pants who share their wisdom!   I thin...
0 1659 2
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Rebuilding, looking for a mortgage in 6 months.  I have 4 open, unsecured CCs: Cap1 Business ($750C...
0 1706 10
In my research, you will still have to count the marital home debt into your DTI.    Are you stil...
0 387 0
Been weighing options, but read somewhere that FHA won't permit any mortgage lates in the previous ...
0 384 1
I couldn't take it anymore. 0 point increase and I blew my freebie for that.  Oh well, at least I h...
0 265 2
Still grousing over a 0 point gain from the IRS lien being removed, but it's time to move forward. ...
0 191 0
I need a WEEPING smiley.  I bit the bullet and pulled the trigger on a full Equifax report from ...
0 387 4
OK, folks it's been 6 days since the lien was removed.  It's been 13 days since my last SW update. ...
0 666 4
Have a paid tax lien from 2008.  The letter of release I have shows that it was "cancelled".  When ...
0 125 0
Still waiting. Patiently. I haven't had a SW update since 12/28?  Did I mention that I was patient?...
0 685 6
I was successful with HSBC (2 accts), JCP, and Target (all had 30-60-90s).  NOT successful w/ Sears...
0 240 2

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+