Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Congratulations on closing on your first mortgage.   However, are we back to a time when people s...
0 815 3
I recently closed on a mortgage so I asked for a CLI for my Discover card.   My TU-FICO for the m...
0 250 1
Do you still have a judgement againt you?   Just because it's gone from your credit report does n...
0 645 4
I am in the final stages of closing on a mortgage. I am working with a broker. Today I noticed that...
0 168 1
It does seem wrong I guess since it won't really hurt the landlord.   However some people take it...
0 863 0
I am just venting that every month I need to explain my income deposits. It just drives me crazy th...
0 511 0
I tell them what is. But you would think after the first (2) times they would understand that peopl...
0 602 3
I don't have a problem and I don't need help with anything. Just want to VENT!!!!   (3) seperate ...
0 630 6
We have been doing the mortgage process since January.   We are currently about (2) weeks since e...
0 498 0
I am in the process of getting final loan approval and the UNDERWRITER is requesting (2) INDEPENDEN...
0 137 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I know this wont hep you now, but maybe it could help somebody else next year.   I was in the sam...
0 1096 23
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
We are trying to settle a Enhanced Recovery collection account for about $300 on a $650 balance.  ...
0 163 0
I have a store card that I opened to buy a TV with about (2) years ago. It reported twice and then ...
0 414 3
Thanks for all the help. I think I am going to just take my chances and trust that they will delete...
0 367 1
We called about a small medical collection and we offered to pay in full if they remove from the cr...
0 477 6
OK.. I read somewhere that underwriting does not like to see accounts paid for less than full balan...
0 1079 2
We recently paid off a COLLECTION ACCOUNT with Lvnv Funding, and we paid the full amount due.   O...
0 1092 5
Target is no longer reporting on this account.   AAC   Status as of Jan, 2013 Date opened Dec,...
0 224 1
We have a COLLECTION account with Asset Accptance that was from a Target credit card. We want negot...
0 240 3
If anybody could get me that Email/Phone contact info for Enhanced Recovery that would be great. I ...
0 606 5

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}