Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Congrats to you Slick! I started here about 3 years ago, and with all the help I received, I went f...
0 1445 3
This is a topic with new unread messages
You would think so, right? However, when I DV'd Harvard the first time, they sent me that crappy ...
0 1039 0
Hey, I'm having the same problem with these guys. Would you mind giving me a redacted copy of the...
0 1100 1
Lady,   You might get lucky. If you have an attorney send a letter on your behalf they might r...
0 454 1
I think we will need a little more info to help. There may be an easier way to increas your scor...
0 216 0
Oneboss, you are experiencing the same thing that most of the rest of us has at once point or ano...
0 908 1
Absolutely. It NEVER hurts to try a GW letter. I have had more than one item corrected and even o...
0 259 0
I was inspired by Ilec's post about being on the forum for 2 years and what they had accomplishe...
0 700 2
This was my biggest victory yet. I have a judgment to remove and a couple more collections to PFD...
0 483 1
That is actually something that i'm thinking about. the agreement is that neither side can recove...
0 497 3
Thanks for the tip! Popped over and got it real quick. No big jump like I was hoping, just 4 poin...
0 460 0
VICTORY!!! SWEET SWEET VICTORY!!!   Mann Bracken, the butthole of all collection firms (at lea...
0 471 8
You guys are right i guess. he is being extremely cool with the $$ side of things. maybe that's ...
0 605 9
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I think I'm going to become a lawyer just so I can make it a point to be nice to people when I ta...
0 744 12
we'll let's hope it's not one of these contemporary films where the good guy loses and we are sup...
0 780 13
Thank you very much. I will of course keep the forum posted with developments.   I got my Hoot...
0 793 15
I should clarify. DOFD was 2000, DOLA they CLAIM was in 6/2002 as far as my credit reports go, so...
0 773 17
Oh, and I got approved for a Hooters card. I must admit that I'm not thrilled with having a card ...
0 838 0
ROFL, these guys are a riot...   So, they finally respond to my request for documentation, and...
0 841 1
Hey Byrdman, check you out mr MOD! How cool is that? At some point here when things settle down, ...
0 931 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.