Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I was thinking the same thing...I need to write actual letters.  Just figured I'd try the "easy" wa...
202 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 237 0
Thanks for the info!  I just tried it- let's see if it works!!!
193 0
I read a few posts about people calling WFNNB to ask them to remove lates and had success, so I got...
335 2
No I haven't gotten it yet... :/ and what do I mean by "bump" I'm sorry I don't know what that means...
326 1
That's AWESOME, CONGRATS!!!!  Did you email the GW to them or mail?  Can you please PM me the conta...
1144 1
Hi!  I was so excited to find your post- i have had no success with GWing Mohela!!!  Can you please...
991 4
I have had a hard time finding good email addresses for these creditors:  (to GW for removing lates...
170 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 620 1
You know what, I'm glad you said that.  Because I got my ScoreWatch alerts with almost a combined 1...
856 2
It's crazy how much of a difference utilization makes... my husband and I both have Orchard Bank cr...
313 1
That's GREAT!  Congrats!!!  I too have seen those same jaw-dropping results with the help of these ...
515 0
All I did was call the original creditor that my collection was for and since I paid them instead o...
584 0
Thank you everyone!  Yes, Equifax is the highest score...they seem to be good about deleting stuff....
586 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
A year ago, I was in the high 400's after we did a short sale on our house.  Thanks to myFICO forum...
1481 23
Congratulations raddad!!! That's great! We are still on pins and needles for our new closing date af...
877 1
Sorry it took so long (you guys know how it is)... just got my husbands current Equifax report and ...
776 1
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
We are hoping to close on January 30 too!  Crossing my fingers!!!!  (for us AND you)
601 25
Excedrin, Welcome!  You'll learn a lot of great stuff here.  I'm like an expert now and it's only ...
233 0
You can still get a mortgage, that 2 year time frame is only for Fannie Mae. Conventional is an opti...
383 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+