Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Ok I have a question and want to see if anyone has an answer...I'm looking at a house that I'm real...
1333 0
Update...I received my certificate of eligibility in the mail today!  Time to go shopping.
1421 2
Update - I called the CA and paid them today...They sent me a PDF by email that it was paid and tha...
200 0
Thanks for the heads up!  I'm still going through the application process (it sounds like I'll hear...
1805 7
Well the good news is the CA mailed me a reply that they would remove the collection from my credit...
751 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 882 2
I contacted the USDA today regarding my status - the collection seemed to be a non-issue.   It ma...
892 4
Update:   Great news!   I called the USDA office today and they said my application looks pos...
1531 3
Yeah I already paid the fee - checked cashed and a copy of my credit report returned.  I'm not in a...
1572 4
Thanks for the information everyone...I sent in a PFD to the CA so I'll see what happens.  I haven'...
988 5
This is a topic with new unread messages 1123 1
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I'm so mad!  I applied for a USDA direct loan a couple weeks ago - I checked my credit and everythi...
1208 10
Hello all,   I've been looking at buying a house for awhile, but only got serious about it recent...
1794 8

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+