Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
When both my Walmart and Old Navy store cards upgraded to Discover and Visa respectively, they repo...
0 263 1
I spoke with Walmart CSR yesterday regarding reporting of the new  Mastercard and was advised it wi...
0 624 4
I really, really don't want this change to affect my AAoA!!   Back in 2010 a lot of us waged batt...
0 212 0
I'm confused about the change, also.  DH received upgrade email and got a 40 point bump to 740. I h...
0 501 2
Who do you call?!?!   DH got email yesterday and gained 40 points (!!) so I'm anxious to see if I...
0 180 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
An update to what is obviously not a hot thread (LOL)...........   Just got off the phone w/Natio...
0 612 0
So glad to see this!!   I received same email last week, advising new card would be sent within 9...
0 744 0
Always a soft pull....even after bank backing the cards changed to Commenity.    Limits are now a...
0 153 0
Thanks, tooleman.   Guess I stand corrected.  I thought would need to be paid before the statemen...
0 637 0
Haven't been on here in quite a while, and now hope fellow ficoians can help with something.  This ...
0 648 2
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
bdp02 wrote: GE has not stopped upgrading other cards, I currently have an outstanding offer to...
0 1434 11
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
corymcd88 wrote: Creditaddict wrote: Walmart, Sams, Banana, Old Navy, Gap, Dillards... hmm ...
0 1499 13
itsrod wrote: how long did you have your store card before they upgraded it to the visa Two...
0 746 3
scottwagnon wrote: tray wrote: gbishere wrote: my girls had it for about a year and the...
0 463 1
I was shocked with my recent CLI, also.....but not complaining!!   I've had my Wmart store card s...
0 475 0
yeah..gas prices are great...and they've recently remodeled all the Krogers in my area, too.  The o...
0 968 1
I really like this card, too, beam!  No, we're not married, but are pretty darn serious....kinda sh...
0 999 3
Just got letter from Kroger advising that as a 'final part of the transition to US Bank", I'll be r...
0 1202 5
PS (a problem again with posting!  Showing me with this other name and only 5 posts and I have...
0 861 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 605 0
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.