Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I would ask for 20K and if they ask if you would settle for a lower amount say 17.5K, which means t...
104 0
Congrats, they never gave me auto love on my rewards card.  I had to get it done with an analyst wh...
41 0
leegreen wrote: Congrats I am waiting for a response from my letter to the EO...   It's good ...
115 0
I really hate it when banks do that!  It doesn't give me the greatest confidence in them.  Heck I w...
448 3
Wow, that is fairly nice for CapOne!  I was amazed the first time I did not get a 7-10 day message ...
678 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Kenny, sorry, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings about CapOne, you obviously like them and I appla...
237 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
This thread is almost 83 pages long and there are multiple threads dedicated to the same basic topi...
167 5
Yeah, it's legal.  You initiated the transaction and technically the balance can exist on both acco...
148 0
Once every six months buy something on the card.  It doesn't have to be big.  Then pay it off.  Don...
247 0
Huh?  I opened 16 in the last year and half and one of them gave me $10K.    So careful with the ...
126 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Well I don't think the Blue and Green are too bad looking.  I wonder what the rewards will be?  5% ...
474 10
Usually CapOne is very forgiving after a few years of a CO.  However, to get the QS card without th...
342 0
Citi Dividend this quarter: Hilton Hotels, Car Rentals, Theme Parks, Movie Theaters.   Discover: ...
194 4
Hilton Hotels, Car Rentals, Theme Parks, Movie Theaters, now actually a great summer rewards offer!...
100 1
juggalo9er wrote: isuspectnargles wrote: Extremely sure. Your $20k card qualifies as well of...
132 0
When I closed my first CapOne card it sure did feel nice.  No budging on the AF, no CLI, nothing.  ...
473 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 220 0
Open123 wrote: It appears to me that Capital One is one of the most well run banks in the indus...
104 0
Someone mentioned that Capital One is one of the few banks which make a profit in the credit card b...
154 3
lg8302ch wrote: If I had to select I would go for the yellow one :) I went with both actual...
473 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+