Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
crmccar wrote: They just called this morning and told me everything is good to go. And no, I've...
0 683 2
crmccar wrote: They told me it would be a soft. Haven't checked my credit report though. Ho...
0 717 4
crmccar wrote: Very useful info, thank you! I actually just opened a checking account with Cons...
0 721 7
RW771 wrote: Hi everyone,   Here is what my credit profile looks like:   Mortgage: $1044/mo...
0 764 2
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
crmccar wrote: I'm trying to get a credit card to 1) build credit and 2) get some rewards from...
0 737 13
So you will confirm I am related to you when they call to verify my membership eligibility 
0 693 1
scottwagnon wrote: google maps. sorry I missed the "google maps" part in your earlier post....
0 410 2
scottwagnon wrote: really????? no takers here? this sort of thing is intriguing.... a tiny litt...
0 427 4
ArisGreek wrote: Actually, there is a different criteria for AMEX charge cards.  You cannot PC ...
0 607 0
improvingmycredit wrote: Duh!  :) Yeah, I agree.   I should have asked for the full $25000.  I ...
0 221 0
improvingmycredit wrote: I thought about it and decided to just up the MC credit line.  This gi...
0 227 2
improvingmycredit wrote: It was more of an open ended question.  I have refinanced my auto thro...
0 468 4
improvingmycredit wrote: Hey Fusioncredit... I don't mind sharing at all.  I have been with Arm...
0 473 6
improvingmycredit wrote: Thanks for the great feedback. My CU offered me a LOC for my accounts a...
0 484 8
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
LadyRover wrote: fusioncredit wrote: LadyRover wrote: Hey everyone.  I became a member ...
0 741 30
I would keep them open. $19 AF is nothing. I pay $95 for my Amex Green charge card and lately don't...
0 676 0
afbar1114 wrote: are they worth it anymore? i keep seeing people say you dont need them any way...
0 407 2
currentlywinning wrote: I get more pissed by the day. I applied for a secured cc from Orchard B...
0 701 0
BallaOnnaBudget wrote: thanks for the advise. I think I'll hold off till I get to 18 months! ...
0 523 2
BallaOnnaBudget wrote: Both actually but I'd prefer to get more credit without having to pay a r...
0 549 4

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}