Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I got my Discover It card in the mail today (yay!).  What kind of confused me is that on the letter...
1407 8
Called Chase a second time yesterday, the rep said she understood where I was coming from, but that...
1298 2
That's crazy!   I'll definitely be contacting them again to get this straightened out. 
1614 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I applied for a Chase Freedom today - and got the 7-10 day message. I figured the issue was high ut...
1758 16
Got our Pre approval today!! Super excited to start the house hunt!
2011 2
I can't imagine how stressfull this all is for you.  I'd find a LO who's got a better grip on exact...
2432 0
This site uses TU98 - an older version.  Most lenders are using TU04 at this point. 
474 0
Contacting the collection agency can't "restart" the 7 years.  The 7 years is calculated from the D...
1799 10
I'd be very careful working with a broker who issued a pre approval without a credit pull.  The who...
517 3
Awesome...congrats!!   Just curious - what were your hubby's final scores when you applied?
177 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 2233 4
Good luck!   We're applying for pre-approval through Wells Fargo later today...can't wait!   Wh...
2487 1
I called US Bank today to ask how long a pre-approval typically takes, and they said 60 DAYS!   T...
678 6
Dont freak just yet.  Remember that the TU score on this site is TU98, and most lenders are pulling...
862 1
Dont forget it's the middle of the summer - lots of people are on vacations!   I'd just call her ...
585 0
I'm pretty sure updating the Key Derogotory reporting each month isn't making it look like a late p...
367 1
My husband and I planned on getting pre-approved this summer for our first home.  Recently, we thou...
6706 8
Does one's credit score have any affect on the amount that a lender will approve you for?  I know d...
485 10
I'm just curious - what were the scores they pulled when you applied?  Are they still the ones in y...
2462 8
I had the same thing happen to me - sort of.  I paid a CA in full back in May - when the DOLA was u...
181 2

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+