Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
DTS wrote: 1) I may  be eligibel for 150-200K home equity line of credit.  Is it good idea to t...
1 57 0
There is a chance those negatives are set to fall off this year, or may have already fallen off. Th...
0 206 0
Try to find a comparable car to use as leverage. Then you could be like, "oh, I found a 2008 that h...
0 367 0
Pros of finance: You own the car after you're done with the payments. Its cheaper if you are in the...
0 308 0
To answer your question directly, the answer is no. What he is saying is not true. Its not possible...
1 272 1
maharshi wrote:   I m wiaiting to get a loan on my car towards the end of the month. I m wonde...
1 368 1
StartingOver10 wrote: Correspondent lender that is also a broker will be his best shot. Stay aw...
0 67 1
SurgicalGloves wrote: Gross income is 40,000   Wife is somewhere around 22,000'ish but she is...
0 262 1
SurgicalGloves wrote: That is the thing...I haven't even gotten that far into the process yet. ...
0 292 3
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 309 5
SurgicalGloves wrote: The whole process is one ridiculous goose chase with no direct answers. ...
0 167 0
SurgicalGloves wrote: Update for those who were curious:   Got my denial letter yesterday.  ...
0 312 6
ezdriver wrote: SamsungHDTV wrote: ezdriver wrote: Depends. An analyst with a bank or f...
0 179 3
The only thing I would add is to give the other 8 dealerships a chance to beat the quote. I would r...
2 755 1
StartingOver10 wrote: ^^^ This post should be a sticky. It gives accurate insight into the loan...
0 402 0
BamaGuy wrote: Driver said-   "It's helpful to know the whole picture"   I agree, so what ...
0 211 0
ezdriver wrote: Depends. An analyst with a bank or financial institution like previous employer...
0 216 5
Hello there. Banker here, for a big national bank.   I don't know how other lenders view your sit...
7 470 7
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Revelate wrote: Two different things: employment history and income qualification.  That sa...
0 258 11
My only concern is if your disability payments will be above the minimum threshold creditors have. ...
0 311 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.