Credit Cards Center Credit cards from our partners
Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Thanks everybody for the suggestions.   I didn't know about wind mitigation inspections and will ...
0 682 0
Where to shop homeowner's insurance?   I did some digging in the threads - most point to insuranc...
0 933 9
Is it a deal killer for lenders? Or does it just vary by lender?
0 610 3
@StartingOver10 Thank you that makes sense. Although I have no experience, I wouldn't be afraid t...
0 661 2
StartingOver10 wrote: Yes, I have negotiated a contract where the buyer wad my client and the se...
0 649 2
Thanks for the advice guys.   Has anybody ever negotiated a buy contingent on getting the work re...
0 690 1
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Looking for any advise, rants, horror stories, success stories about buying/sell a house that has u...
0 1000 16
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 480 7
I'm getting mixed signals regarding being able to use a traditional and roth 401k and pension that ...
0 572 9
You can definitely ask for a 60 month term. I don't see why it wouldn't be an option. You should ca...
0 889 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 762 1
Looking for mostly their mortgage process reviews, but any feedback would be great.
0 300 1
what's your current rate and when did you originate your mortgage?
0 468 3
ksb1 wrote: I'm back with a question.  Purchased the car 10/8, financed $35K, the loan document...
0 542 1
chase auto rates are actually pretty competitive. But their guidelines are tight. They usually wont...
0 1238 2
Not wise.    Everytime you buy and/or trading to a dealer - you're always losing money.    Fina...
1 1181 3
kenhuynh wrote: Hi everyone , I just got approved for my car at dealership on Sunday . And I ha...
0 745 0
Raycher33 wrote: I agree on timing out posts if no response... I didn't even realize I was resp...
0 800 0
Kimmm wrote: Thanks for the response. Can you elaborate more on what LTV is and why it might b...
0 1002 1
Talk to credit unions first. Apply for the refinance on your own. Your dad will have to sign a docu...
0 1198 4

Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on internal myFICO analysis of actual applicant approvals, and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range. These ranges were not provided by any card issuer.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.