Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
+1 on the capital one secured card - mine does not report as "secured" either
0 1750 2
Thanks - that did the trick!  They finally deleted the item which resulted in a sweet 44 point incr...
0 312 2
Earlier this year, I paid an AFNI collection in full, but the collection was still showing as unpai...
0 379 6
I'm in a similar situation with another CA.  They agreed to delete about 3 1/2 weeks ago but advise...
0 311 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 230 0
Hi Everyone - I'm sorta confused on when to try and open a new credit card as part of the credit re...
0 279 2
I actually paid the whole thing a couple months ago without a PFD agreement, but the collection was...
0 672 0
Just curious if you know, how long did it take AFNI to update your credit file after they agreed to...
0 699 3
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 703 1
Yes...it took them 5 - 6 months to validate, but they managed to dig up the final AT&T billing stat...
0 463 0
I received an AFNI collection notice months ago for an old AT&T account I used to have.  I requeste...
0 517 5
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1425 0
Thank you very much - I was unaware of this until now
0 271 0
Just curious, what do you mean by "opted out"?   Thanks!
0 290 2
Hi everyone,   I've been surfing through old posts on the SOL for cell phones..there seems to be ...
0 141 1
I'd appreciate the info as well.  Thanks in advance.
0 1275 5
I'm in the same boat as you (except mine is an AT&T account I paid ages ago) - I emailed AFNI a PFD...
0 1527 3
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 177 0
I'm a newbie here and I've just started working on improving my credit.  I've been reading these bo...
0 213 2

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}