Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
These are following cards I have   Amex Blue $7500 Balance - 4500 (This will be paid in full ne...
0 1214 0
Guys thanks for the great advise.   I think I will put her down as my AU on my Capital One card a...
0 1248 0
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Hi Guys,   Need some help here.   I recently applied for a secured student credit card with Cap...
0 1631 19
Hi Guys,   Need some advise here.   So I signed up for my Spring classes and completed them end...
0 501 1
This is a topic with new unread messages
Guys,   I currently have  3-in-1 Monitoring + One FICO® Score with Equifax but this report doe...
0 1348 2
Smar,   You will need to apply for a secured credit card in order to build your credit.  Banks...
0 1695 6
Thanks for the info.   Another question though, I will be graduating in 2010 and then plan to ...
0 1318 1
Guys,   Need some advise here. I currently have a private loan around 27K with an interest rat...
0 1338 3
Thanks. I am thinking of making a switch to First NY FCU they are a 5 star as per the Bauer Fina...
0 615 1
Thanks for the advice. The only reason I have a high balance on Cap One is beacuse I have 0% til...
0 651 3
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 928 0
Thanks for the info, I wasnt even aware of that, no wonder they screwed me.   Questions   Wi...
0 959 7
I did call them and got the usual bull***t that i need to make sure that my income to debt ratio...
0 1088 9
Its Sunmark Credit Union.   Should I expect other banks to reduce my limit becuase of limit de...
0 1101 0
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Guys,   Need some advise here. My credit line just got decreased 5K to 4K by my credit union b...
0 1143 13
Shane,   As always thanks for the advise.   Regards   Ed
0 1326 0
Guys,   After filing my 1040X in May to receive my 8K, I found out today the IRS needs a copy ...
0 1403 2
Thanks Shane appreciate your advice.   Ed    
0 844 3
Need some help here. I bought a house in May 09 and am looking to do some re-modeling, any idea ...
0 965 5
Thanks, have been waiting for this day for the last 7 years.
0 888 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}