Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Well...i have been laying in the weeds.....letting some age on new accts......said what the heck...a...
0 449 6
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Kinda of bummed.....wanted the Signature card...thinking about closing it....applied for the visa si...
0 327 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 825 2
Well called auto application number today.....APPROVED........not sure about limit....did not say......
0 862 0
Tried backdoor for freedom no go.....still have not heard a response back...still waiting
0 976 2
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 1112 0
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Well waited 6 months.... Had a mini app spree.. Did not fair to well Annual fee coming due on ...
0 1128 11
I have gotten 3 amex cards ...all at the 7.5 yr mark...never included them in bk chap 7......in 2005
0 483 7
My 6 months on my BCP will be in July......I got a 61 day increase on delta sky gold card.....waitin...
0 315 3
Not the surpass version.. The standard.. DO works for Hiltons.... We can great deals..
0 199 0
Just got the limit....5500.......worth the hard pull i guess
0 462 4
Just checked status.........Approved......not sure what the limit is
0 464 5
I want to keep the bcp...shutting down green card at yr mark...so i dont get hit with fees...no word...
0 520 8
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
He guys ..I apped last night or Amex Hilton Honors..I figured soft pull if denied...apped in feb ..d...
0 624 13
I received a Citi TY preferred card and a Citi diamond preferred card......about 4 months ago......a...
0 290 2
Hey guys...I guys..i got a preapproved offer from cap one..to upgrade my platinum card to a venture ...
0 252 2
Was not offered online.....i call the IT hotline on the back of card......put in the request....they...
0 651 4
A couple of months there was a small balance...but not more than 50.00
0 754 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Well...6 months since account was opened.....opened with 1000 cl.....waited used the card for a bit....
0 785 15
I used mine...forr about 1500 ...no issues...good luck
0 498 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}