Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
LS2982 wrote: amercnchopz34 wrote: Hey Guys,   I need some help.....i have gotten a littl...
0 309 3
Hey Guys,   I need some help.....i have gotten a little over my head on some CC debt with holiday...
0 335 6
I got a CSP in January with a BK 7 reporting 7.5 yrs..no other neg besides bk reporting.....about 10...
0 696 0
This is a topic with new unread messages
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest wrote: Yeah! Thats awesome!!! But what do you mean by plan B and A ? Iv...
0 1052 2
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
In 2008 I was approved for a BB store card..plan B account....max CL of 750...,,,..reapplied a 6 mo...
0 1113 14
call the app status....looks like denial...there sending a letter
0 627 1
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Going to be traveling......staying on hilton property......applied..got pending further review........
0 665 11
ymmv wrote: So my credit rebuilding journey started nearly two years ago. All I had to my name w...
0 572 0
LS2982 wrote: WINNING!!!   Only $500 tho. $1500 to $2000.   congrats....good to see ...
0 503 1
I shut mine down ...it was a year old.......had an increase to 1000CL.....just did not use it much....
0 204 0
A few weeks ago i apped for Citi Thank you Preffered and after Recon i was approved for 2000 cl.......
0 552 7
I was going to make a purchase on ebay for some tires for truck with my CSP to get to 3000 limit or...
0 292 2
LesWH wrote: Ron1 wrote: Sorry. No Amex. They don't have it yet. I think Amex Platinum Card...
0 1565 2
Open123 wrote: Prepaid gift cards at supermarkets and office supply stores are all counted as "...
0 719 0
Credit314 wrote: +1 just spoke to CSR and they said as long as payment is processed as a pu...
0 738 8
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
I have a auto loan thru Ally...They offer Western Union speed pay as an option of payment ( trying ...
0 763 12
LostTime wrote: amercnchopz34 wrote: Well ...i finally gave my Best buy store  and chevron ...
0 627 3
Well ...i finally gave my Best buy store  and chevron gas card the axe....i know why shut them down...
0 657 6
http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Citi-APP-Declined-BUT-President-Office-Contact-Update...
0 737 0
amercnchopz34 wrote: Rhaeny wrote: Ah geez....sorry :(   Thought you would be able to get...
0 510 4

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}