Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Rhaeny wrote: Ah geez....sorry :(   Thought you would be able to get an answer with those num...
0 562 5
thanks.....I have tried all of those........nothing they have all told me that it has gone to an un...
0 1098 7
emptypockets wrote: amercnchopz34 wrote: chnceit wrote: Call the backdoor number and se...
0 1146 9
wealthcreator wrote: amercnchopz34 wrote: It asked me for all my online info but did not sa...
0 1172 0
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
chnceit wrote: Call the backdoor number and see if the application went thru or not I did ....
0 1218 11
It asked me for all my online info but did not say I was approved??
0 1258 16
Credit314 wrote: Wow BK and Approval with Amex/ Must be one of the lucky ones. Congrats I d...
0 751 0
rudy0720 wrote: I am surprised you got an AMEX or a CSP with a BK reporting. me too...........
0 809 2
Just wondering if I should wait 6 months.... I appreciate in November... Decline....due to BK... Sin...
0 898 12
rtw wrote: Congrats!! Thanks all...its much appreciated.......i have the app " itis"......
0 118 0
youngandcreditwrthy wrote: congrats!!!!!!!   question though:   CSP has a 0% for 12 month p...
0 525 1
Well i pulled the trigger....could not wait...had about 6 inq on EXP........Last 3 months....bk rep...
0 597 10
rtw wrote: Congrats! Chase seemed to be inquiry sensitive to me. I had a couple of failed recon...
0 578 0
Hey guys   A little back story ,in November of 2011 I started my rebuilding from a BK7 in 2005......
0 702 9
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 738 8
I just got off the phone with a rep, He said I have 2 amex accounts that it it possible to ask for...
0 470 4
LS2982 wrote: I would go for it tommorow, fingers crossed for you!!! :) LS,   I already wen...
0 200 3
amercnchopz34 wrote: amercnchopz34 wrote: went to link.....said it was declined due to no i...
0 372 0
MovingForward_2012 wrote: I just applied and got declined for CSP yesterday. You can read the th...
0 410 0
JWest wrote: Hello guys my first post does anyone have experience with this card does it grow fr...
0 562 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}