Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Went from 85 percent util to 2 percent in one month. Huge increase and impact on scores
0 205 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Logged into my account over the weekend and noticed they doubled my limit to 3k. About time have had...
0 323 11
3 points per dollar on first friday? What I've never heard of that even the welcome CSR didn't tell ...
0 246 2
I travel about 3-4 times per year round trip. I basically use freedom for my ever day spending habit...
0 262 6
I tried using search but most of them are coming up from the 2007 era.  Anyone have any simple ones...
0 72 1
I recently took my nfcu cash rewards card up to 15k and last night my 123 BOA card up to 6k.  Is th...
0 381 9
12njoy wrote: I called NFCU and asked for a cli on the Visa Platinum.  Had to take a HP and was...
0 95 0
Let me give you some words of advice.  There is no ASAP when it comes to credit.  If you are sittin...
0 280 1
Any derogs on your TU report?  Some prime lenders dont take store card limits into account when ask...
0 273 3
12njoy wrote: Creditaddict wrote: 12njoy wrote: Creditaddict wrote: 12njoy wrote:...
0 155 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 264 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 64 0
dont even get me started with them.  i cant stand them.  there is something in their system that is...
0 287 1
Anyone have a recon number in case I get denied?
0 182 4
Debating on asking for a cli.  have had the 123 card for about 3 years now which started out as a s...
0 309 9
I already know the apr and credit limit. I'll just call when I get the card if it's not added under ...
0 305 1
When I just had checking and savings I applied for freedom then next day it showed up under my accou...
0 341 9
Creditaddict I tried everything. To using Chrome to the other Internet on my phone then tried using ...
0 166 1
Called in. They said policy has changed. No longer can submit request for cli back to back that seco...
0 274 0
It's telling me a condition exists which is preventing me from processing the request for a cli. Wha...
0 821 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}