Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Ok so how many points on the southwest card does it take to get a round trip ticket?
0 73 0
on chase website i see there is 3 southwest cards.  which one should I go for?
0 223 6
ok black sheep checking in here!  when i say black sheep i mean that 1 out of 100 that they dont li...
0 221 4
 I doubt they will do it.  Interested to see what their response is.  SHEESH you get that limit fro...
0 135 2
Im in the same boat as you only waiting till close till sept 12th!  I am itching for some increases...
0 234 0
ForMyBiz wrote: Chase Southwest card seems like the obvious choice.  However, you might want to...
0 316 7
Is the southwest card exclusively from Chase?  If so I plan on apping for the CSP would I be able t...
0 346 1
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I fly southwest airlines usually round trip 2-4 times per year.  Until now I have looked into a tra...
0 390 17
Yes they do it with all new members.  Better they do it now and not a month later like they did to ...
0 210 4
bdhu2001 wrote: rootpooty wrote: checking back in to post results.  Scores were 647 622 630...
0 180 1
RecoveredDebtaholic wrote: Nice bump! If it was me.... I'd pull the trigger on the CSP today the...
0 369 1
checking back in to post results.  Scores were 647 622 630   now 767 760 758   in order of tran...
0 408 9
I'm a first time home buyer.  I contacted my bank (chase) to get a pre qual to see where I stand.  ...
0 234 2
SunriseEarth wrote: rootpooty wrote: Is walmart still doing the free TU fico score?  Also w...
0 248 1
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Is walmart still doing the free TU fico score?  Also with GE going syncrony bank are they still doi...
0 373 11
Revelate wrote: rootpooty wrote: Main reason I want to watch scores is to see where I stand...
0 87 0
Main reason I want to watch scores is to see where I stand for the next 3 mos.  Going through home ...
0 244 2
Revelate wrote: rootpooty wrote: Revelate wrote: blondy250 wrote: I wouldn't pay fo...
0 297 5
Revelate wrote: blondy250 wrote: I wouldn't pay for any score monitoring, but you can use C...
0 328 7
Ive also had great success twice with them via recon
0 317 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+