Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Ok will do later and post results. Creditaddict why do you have to do this to me lol
0 916 0
I requested 15k and instant approval. I was too chicken to ask for 25k. You think I should on my vis...
0 930 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
So I closed on my first home yesterday. I needed some new cards and better limits. I applied for ch...
0 1016 25
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
So called in I couldn't take it anymore lol. CSR told me chase new policy wouldn't let me app for 2 ...
0 184 0
Yes real fico scores pulled here. I also closed on my first home with chase 2 days ago and my loan o...
0 327 0
Going from 85 percent util to 2 percent will do that. AAOA is over 2 years. Have had chase freedom a...
0 450 0
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Ughhhh got the dreaded 10 day we need further review for a decision. That just spells denial to me. ...
0 506 12
i would think i spend about 2-300 on gas not much at the drug stores.  So is there any other cards ...
0 235 2
I spend on average 800 per month on groceries. Is the BCP the way to go with 6 percent cash back on ...
0 290 4
jamesdwi wrote: You have your 22 month history with Chase, that will help smooth the way, I dou...
0 334 0
jamesdwi wrote: I would go for CSP first and if approved which you should be, for for the south...
0 761 2
red259 wrote: How long have you had the freedom card for? 22 mos
0 774 1
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I just pulled my scores.  750 eq 776 tu 768 ex   My last negative finally fell off ex so Im dying...
0 812 15
Ok so how many points on the southwest card does it take to get a round trip ticket?
0 145 0
on chase website i see there is 3 southwest cards.  which one should I go for?
0 335 6
ok black sheep checking in here!  when i say black sheep i mean that 1 out of 100 that they dont li...
0 427 4
 I doubt they will do it.  Interested to see what their response is.  SHEESH you get that limit fro...
0 242 2
Im in the same boat as you only waiting till close till sept 12th!  I am itching for some increases...
0 405 0
ForMyBiz wrote: Chase Southwest card seems like the obvious choice.  However, you might want to...
0 428 7
Is the southwest card exclusively from Chase?  If so I plan on apping for the CSP would I be able t...
0 458 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.