Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I called the credit analyst number that can be found in the sticky here. I was told they denied me c...
0 449 1
The only thing that benefits is they will pull the deposit out of your account right away to fund yo...
0 546 0
I have to agree with this. First Premier really isn't that bad my apr is 19.99 which isn't terrible ...
0 1917 6
A secured loan is pretty much you giving 1000 dollars for example to the cu and saying loan it back ...
0 321 0
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages 0 1633 11
Can you get in with NFCU? If not I would highly recommend bofa secured but you might get denied like...
0 530 4
Well don't I just feel like an idiot now lol I just checked my tu report and lo and behold NFCU pull...
0 439 1
Im in the same boat as you except im not married yet just engaged. My fiancee is also a student but ...
0 6802 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 578 5
I don't understand why all the fuss about whether the card reports as secured. The majority of us wh...
0 968 3
Well the best is navy federal but being you want non military I would highly recommend bofa secured
0 1020 0
Why wait call right now they are open 24 hrs lol
0 840 3
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 849 3
Here's what I learned then did. Once your account goes 30 days late from the hospital it then goes t...
0 271 0
Another great thread for me to never get with cap one thanks everyone
0 832 0
No I already have 3 secured cards see my sig. I first looked at usaa and liked what I saw until the ...
0 462 1
I knew they offered something secured back then. I've been banking with them for 3 years now so when...
0 497 4
Has anyone heard about this? A good friend of mine works at chase and was telling me about them laun...
0 530 7
This is a topic with new unread messages
Wow your pretty good you nailed that one down to the tee!
0 1424 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 481 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}