Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I saw on another thread someone list that he had 40 credit card lines open and I think he only has ...
498 0
razman wrote: How is he considered 'thick'? Is it because he has 37 accounts or whatever opened...
240 1
I've paid off almost a dozen unsecured personal loans. Just paid off a $10,000 loan I opened back i...
542 5
I didn't raise a stink over it.  I was just so happy to be approved for a CC with a decent limit.  ...
780 3
When I applied for the Penfed CC originally, during the application process, it ask if you want to ...
1563 5
My bad, it was in the low 800 range.  The highest my score has ever been was 805 and then 815.  It ...
1570 8
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I had a score in the 800 range once.  I can't remember what it was, but it was in the high 800 rang...
1579 10
In case I am unable to pay off my Penfed before the 0% interest runs out in September 2014 and my pr...
289 4
To OP. I too have a Lowes card. I applied at the store. They originally approved me for $3,000 also....
1854 0
I balanced transferred $14,000 worth of debt to my Penfed card in February 2013. Before the Penfed C...
1025 2
I am going to wait till after March 15, 2014 to buy my 3 Bureau credit scores from mmyfico.com. I ju...
1085 3
Since your business (gym), would require you to own or lease commercial property; you would need to...
131 1
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
- CC utilization 57% = $21,053.76 / $36,690.00 - Installment loans: $332,860.01 remaining balance ...
1421 15
My credit cards are not being utilized by criminally as far as I can tell. However, I have a very la...
266 1
I know a lot of people who use CreditKarma, are being forced to use a newer, more "enhanced" versio...
2793 8
Do not let the car go into repossession. The car will be auctioned for a lot less than what is worth...
1561 0
So I got a new PenFed Gas Card end of last month.   I applied online and submitted 3 credit cards...
500 1
I would not accept that offer.  No where is it mentioned that you are paying for deletion.  
285 3
If you are able to get the home insured with such a decrepit roof, you will not get the best insura...
377 0
RobertEG wrote: A line of credit extends to you an approved amount of credit you are authorized...
209 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+