Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
This message is aged so you may already have your answer.    When I field for CH13 BK, AES was no...
0 224 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I have 2 personal student loans with Key Bank totaling about $43,000 that were charged off in 2008 ...
0 260 0
I filed for CH13 bankruptcy back in 2008.  All my student loans were on hold while I was going thro...
0 857 1
Unless you're set on a particular make/model, I'd do as much research as you can on each company yo...
0 15186 1
@creditadict - I leased the Infiniti for 39 months, $315/mo payment.  I told the Fin Mgr that my be...
0 491 0
I had called HSBC last week inquiring if my account would convert to CapOne and was told that it wi...
0 1021 0
I already belong to a credit union but they won't engage in any loan/credit business with me until ...
0 1195 5
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
My CH13 BK was discharged 2 months ago (2/29/12).  I currenly have a HSBC MC with a $2k CL that I h...
0 1218 13
APPROVING BANK: Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp (NMAC) BUREAU PULLED: EQ CREDIT SCORE: 670 CUSTOMER...
0 6532 0
Hammer23, thank you!   I understand Ally is affiliated with, or is what was, GMAC.  Do they only ...
0 1186 1
I have just been discharged from CH13 BK last month and am trying to prepare for my student loans, ...
0 177 0
I wouldn't have thought of Wells Fargo; At this point I didn't think any of the major banks would b...
0 1243 3
I had filed CH13 BK back in 9/2008 and was discharged 2/29/2012.     I was leasing an Acura for 3...
0 1279 5
Regarding the variance in scores, but TU and EQ reports look identical.  Both show $0 on all accoun...
0 790 6
I don't know if the timing of the actual discharge depends on the state in which you filed, but my ...
0 1160 2

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}