Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I just did this and got approved at $500. Then my side went over to Victoria Secret and got approved...
0 8266 0
Thanks!   On myeddebt (which I just found out about within this past week... I must be out of the...
0 967 1
Haven't heard anything yet.  And of course I can't find any of my paperwork.  My wife and I just ha...
0 980 3
In my rage I types First Premier. In reality it is Premiere Credit. When I get home tonight I will g...
0 1034 5
Last year I contacted the Department of Education regarding my defaulted student loans (4 to be exa...
0 1062 8
I completed final payment on 9/15 and was picked up by a new lender on 9/22.  I'm still waiting for...
0 1117 1
This is a topic with new unread messages
Who knows at this point. I put $6,000 down (a very large chunk IMO) and my annual income is around 4...
0 506 1
Not much help because it was over a year ago and I don't remember the details, but my chexsystem sho...
0 1007 2
I finished my last payment in August through Premiere Credit. My loan was picked up by Direct Loans....
0 998 0
I'm back in the garden after purchasing a new car this weekend. Had been gardening since February. N...
0 687 0
No co-sign required! All on my own. I still can't get over the APR.
0 2617 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I'll apologize in advance... this is a bit of a brag post .     My wife and I had our first chi...
0 2695 11
APPROVING BANK: American Honda Finance BUREAU PULLED:  Not sure.  Have an inquiry on my Equifax Sc...
0 3776 1
For me my 1 of my CC's is due by the 25th but it doesn't report to credit bureau until the 2nd. For ...
0 433 0
I had to chime in on this thread. I know everyone posts horror stories about them, but I've had abso...
0 612 0
Thank you Barry for adding a Score Watch report to my account.  I ran it just today and what do you...
0 1645 0
Hoping2rebuild sent me the contact info a month or two ago and it worked for me!!! Thank you again.
0 738 2
I see a few other people have posted about not receiving Score Watch notification when there has be...
0 1733 3
Ok.  We spoke to an attorney/lawyer friend and asked for advice.   She told us to contact the col...
0 640 2
RobertEG - We do not dispute the validity or the balance owed on this negative account.  I'm sure ...
0 658 4

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}