Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
My wife got a call from her mom saying that someone came by the house and asked for my wife.  They ...
0 740 8
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I was searching for a secured card about a month ago. I contacted my bank (Bank of the West) but the...
0 449 1
Woo hoo! That's amazing!!! Could you please send me your contact info for Credit One? I tried a b...
0 665 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I am in the same boat.  CO from a few years back, paid in full to Credit One.  Sent 3 letters and m...
0 1033 11
So far the only thing I've tried was to call in and talk to regular CSR and ask them to please remo...
0 369 0
I was wondering if you all send out the same letter to the same company you are trying to GW, or do...
0 169 1
Tischer712 wrote:    Could anyone tell me why this is showing up on the collection tab on my m...
0 351 3
I just PM'd EVERYONE... and I mean everyone...   I recently had GW success with HSBC so hopefully...
0 891 4
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 420 0
I disputed 2 accounts with TU and the CSR told me they were deleted but on my online dispute status ...
0 337 1
Maybe this is the wrong info, but why not send it to both?  I sent approx 10 letters to HSBC... not...
0 351 0
I just had GW success with HSBC about a week ago.  And had success with Citicard about a week befor...
0 147 0
Does anybody have email/mail/fax/anything for Sallie Mae GW attempts?  I have one 30 day late from ...
0 398 2
I started this process in the first week of November.  Pulled all 3 reports, worked out a plan, sta...
0 61 0
dalebb wrote: cp94550 wrote: My local CU $300 secured card.  hahahhaha.  It's my only card....
0 495 3
My local CU $300 secured card.  hahahhaha.  It's my only card.
0 497 6
And... along with everyone else.. I'd like the email as well please.
0 185 1
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Hoping > Thank you for the PM.  I just got off the phone with them.  They are deleting!     WOO H...
0 1013 18
WOO HOO!  I just got off the phone with them and they are deleting my account also!
0 344 1
I would love an IC System contact as well.  I have something that was sent to them.  I called the O...
0 594 4

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}