Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Any chance you could pm me the contact information as well? Looking to contact them this week for so...
0 693 6
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Hi all, So my fiancé is in need of some new credit as we are working towards cleaning up her repo...
0 697 2
Fwiw, it sounds like cap one is offering many people this opportunity right now - heard of this happ...
0 1141 0
Take it at 30%. They'll only show settled in full so you'll have to have a conversation with the LO....
0 1235 4
I'm opted out so the shopping cart trick is a no go. I have about 3-5 inquiries from over 12 months...
0 488 1
Bank of America au: $14k limit with $5k balance Citi au: $10k limit with $3k balance Macys au with...
0 507 1
Okay, reading some various forums and message boards, including here, I was under the impression I m...
0 783 3
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 798 2
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 799 0
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
So 4 charge offs from about 3+ years ago, 3 collections within past two years (low amounts and I'm w...
0 829 13
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 368 1
I actually got the platinum visa unsecured when my scores were lower, I think around 570's. I'm w...
0 226 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 373 0
No, it's up to the creditor or collection agency to discontinue and delete the reporting. If after 4...
0 266 0
I'm looking to add a second card and I already have a capital one platinum with 300 limit. I don't t...
0 291 4
WhiskeyR They deleted without you paying your pfd? Did I read that correctly? Do you, by chance, ...
0 526 0
Any information on your scores and any derogatory info on your reports? May help others considering ...
0 964 0
Anyone have info on this card? Scores needed? Any bad information you had on credit when you applied...
0 1152 1
While it sounds like a good deal, I'd be concerned about them having my credit card information. Unf...
0 493 0
I'll still try and pay oc and then gw ic systems. It's ridiculous that they didn't do anything but s...
0 526 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}