Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 564 0
This is a topic with new unread messages
bumping this up to get answers to two questions that have appeared repeatedly upthread:   (1) Wha...
0 745 3
so my Cap 1 card expires in a month after three years of moderate use. Original credit limit was $5...
0 322 4
big congrats   I got approved this month with a 688 TransUnion (as reported by AmEx; my myFICO TU...
0 261 0
congrats! what did they say your FICO was and which bureau?
0 559 6
thanks for the info. Would someone explain difference between conventional and FHA mortgages? I'm n...
0 904 1
I'm looking at a house that's on the market for $240,000 but I have only $10,000 or so in cash for ...
0 1186 6
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 950 1
In my experience, CK is at least as valuable as, say, MyFICO. The former has proven to be more sens...
0 253 0
I've been an AU for almost a year now, have put $7,000 or so through the card, and have not yet see...
0 279 0
so I've been banging my head against the wall trying to get my abject $1,500 credit limit with Disc...
0 353 2
my student loans recently were transferred from "Servicer A" to "Servicer B". For a few months, non...
0 1383 2
Do charge cards like Gold and Green even get reported to the bueaus? I've had Gold for about a year...
0 622 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 942 8
So I plan on applying for a charge (Gold) and credit (BCE) card in January. I'm guessing I'll do th...
0 850 7
Got mine today. Pretty ugly, and looks indistinguishable from a phony card you might find in a junk...
0 592 0
Congrats. Discover has been a tough nut for me to crack. Member since 2001, I put a fair amount of ...
0 769 3
congrats on the Delta skymiles -- 5K is a pretty decent amount considering 670 FICO with a couple d...
0 549 0
in what sense are the FICO scores being reported by Experian, Equifax, TransUnion not "real" FICO s...
0 745 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1492 5

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+