Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
so I'm going to apply for Blue Cash and Delta Gold cards pretty soon. Would the two apps constitute...
0 1403 4
what's considered "good income" and does debt factor into the decision?
0 1291 0
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
I have resisted an onslaught of successful Zync app'ers and mail solicitations from lesser cards th...
0 1071 14
so which bureau is AmEx pulling these days? the one from which we can't get scores?
0 253 5
through the end of the month, REI is offering something like a $100 gift certificate for approved R...
0 638 1
From what I read, it generally is advantageous to have what usually is termed a "healthy mix" of cr...
0 330 7
I would consider those cards to be "pretty good".
0 2113 0
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
sup doodz, in the garden til November 28, 2012 -- gunning for Sapphire   collections? got 'em!!!!...
0 268 15
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 585 0
so I'm AU for AmEx Gold. I made a single purchase two weeks ago, and went online to see when the pa...
0 534 5
I don't know what a "full report" is, but the TransUnion is from myFICO. I also have an Equifax wit...
0 162 0
One of my student loans that went to collections and was ultimately paid in full (by me) is reporti...
0 180 2
Nordstrom Visa only does a soft pull when they evaluate an applicant? to my ears, that's unheard-of...
0 1523 1
Renewed my quarterly FICO monitoring today and was pleased to see that I made my 2012 goal of break...
0 743 0
my credit sucks, but Cap One gave me a CLI from $500 to $2,000 out of the blue back in 2011
0 200 1
This is a topic with new unread messages
cardholder since 1998 credit limit = $1,500   yes, $1,500. I guess my summer vacation will be a ...
0 7732 1
what constitutes traveling "a lot"?   would 1 roundtip from LA to NYC and 1 international flight ...
0 668 1
 You ask, I speculate as follows:   AmEx doesn't care whether your credit limit is X or Y with le...
0 310 4
criminal record?     I've been getting hot-to-app for BCP but after reading this thread I know I...
0 1132 3
This is a topic with new unread messages
That's my experience. I PIF every month, keep my utilization in the single digits, and I'm struggli...
0 1564 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}