Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I'm here mainly because I like the name "Booner"   congrats
160 2
getting your utilization down as noted above will help out, but I think those chargeoffs are going ...
285 1
the difference between my TransUnion and Equifax is more than 100 points -- check out my sig below ...
1010 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 501 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 256 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
DrNerdy girl has some favorable interest rates on the plastic   that's good, b/c it's interest th...
580 0
by "revolving a balance" do you mean your balance is some postiive amount when your statement is cu...
297 1
congrats   wish I had a $9,000 CL on BCP wish I had a BCP wish I had a 700+ FICO   BUT I HAVE...
985 1
took me forever to get an increase from $500 to $1,500 of course, my credit sucked for most of for...
456 0
I'd offer to pay those collections for an agreement to delete the collection from credit reporting....
650 1
If I were you, I'd leave the country. Seriously. Find a nice beach in Thailand or Costa Rica. That'...
533 5
So I have about $25,000 in student loan debt left to pay. The original loans summed up to $38,000, ...
621 5
I could be wrong, but I bet some species of FICO "likes" to see debt, and a mixture of debt -- home...
447 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 141 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
a few weeks ago I became an AU on my dad's Gold card. So I get the card, and to my chagrin it says ...
656 10
the forum is better off for having posters like jsten. More than that, it is MUCH better off.
202 0
My Equifax is more than 100 points lower than my TU score. I think this is due in part to (1) some ...
9574 0
I bet a lof of folks here are feeling demand for dollars on a number of fronts. In my case, I'm dea...
83 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 721 1
do rehabilitated loans erase the delinquencies leading up to the deafult on the borrower's credit r...
2110 6

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+