Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Ya some people but when they pulled my cr I had equifax of 709 fico and was denied because of inq
3236 1
To be honest I got a discover more card with less history than you and a worse score than yours with...
453 1
Darn you I want that offer I started off with a 700 dollar cl and. In a little o ver 2 month I got a...
512 2
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I applied for the cash rewards card with them and was told my application has been accepted but need...
1747 10
I applied online and was instantly online for a 200 temp cl and I don't know what number to call to ...
4261 9
Yes it happened to me today applied got instantly approved for 200 temp cl and I called and it said ...
652 2
I have had about a total of 16 in fall off between tu and eq I'm Dow to 7 on tu and 8 on eq c'mon in...
1023 1
Yes I have lived growing up with a mother that never had good credit a sister who screwed hers up an...
524 1
Yes I do have the income to justify it I currently make 55 a year and all cc debt I have is just to ...
568 0
Since I have started getting credit cards after my cap one secured I have gotten 9600 in available c...
671 10
So I log into my Walmart account at 2:17 in the morning to see if my payment posted to my account af...
688 12
You know what I find funny about Barclays is since I have opened there account I have opened almost ...
522 0
I would say firestone they are good with credit limits and are not hard to get at all
553 1
Okay I'm going to do it. How did you do this...??? Was it online banking
853 0
Here I will sum it up for you they look at her as a chance for profit cus she has a higher likelihoo...
1574 17
Well if they won't charge you for it I don't see why you should push it
489 0
I already froze my eq and tu ex wants me to send a letter I'm not doing it for all I care that can b...
552 0
Yes you dumping Barclays is like shooting yourself in the foot for the reason and then getting the c...
1109 1
My time would be better spent on that but I have squeaky clean reports except 67 inq total across a...
715 3
7 to 10 day message without having a fraud alert usually means denied source being me appled 4 times...
2265 2

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+