Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
No hard pull. You will even keep the same card number after a pc. Same policy for charge/credit.
0 414 3
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 174 4
Yes there is something wrong. I have never seen it stuck and I also have a charge, and payments stuc...
0 3388 2
60 from original card. Typically credit limit and apr remain the same on their product changes.
0 160 1
Yeah they told me I could switch, but for some reason I'd just rather have the visa. Maybe bc I've n...
0 186 1
I asked via secured message and they told me I could not have both cards on the same account. How mu...
0 291 2
Amex told me they are no longer doing pc's in OR out of their HH card. That's what I got through sec...
0 287 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 749 1
They don't have much control. On the delta card the miles are out of their hands once earned.
0 1453 0
I'm happy you got the points, honestly. But it's no wonder cc sign up bonuses are shrinking and hard...
0 1525 2
Thanks all! Just trying to determine what else I could use to fill my profile. Before I started a...
0 110 1
Instant approval at 8k!!! I put own as advised, obviously no problems. I was expecting some more que...
0 365 2
It is no longer a benefit of the gold, just plat and reserve. I've heard Amex may allow an upgrade f...
0 502 8
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 479 2
This is a topic with new unread messages
Signed today, funds should be processed tomorrow. When am I 100% safe to app for a new cc?
0 559 4
Thank you all kindly for the feedback. Wasn't attempting to deceive, was seeking advice from the ex...
0 495 2
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Closing on a new mortgage this Friday!   I have been holding off to app for the CSP.    When I ...
0 568 13
Here is the latest-basically clear to close on Thursday-but the inspection needs to be in the lende...
0 90 0
SteveCi wrote: Hi, this Amex PRG is my first CC so i'm trying to figure it all out. I'm able to...
0 515 3
Asherful wrote: I just refinanced my auto loan with Capital One.  I went through Lending Tree a...
0 1498 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}