Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Okay good! That scared me for a second. I've been rebuilding my credit and that score was lower tha...
681 4
No it's not a letter. It's a terms and agreements letter with important disclosures. And it doesn't...
698 7
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I recieved my first statement from Captial One with my Experian credit score on it. Is this my real...
746 13
I don't know much about judgments but I doubt you can get it taken off when it's not satisfied. I k...
215 1
Also forgot to mention everything has just been through regular mail. I've heard some people doing ...
545 3
Well I started with requests to verify the debt. The ones that I'm guessing could not be verified j...
546 0
God bless myFICO!! What started out as me checking my credit report, and really reading it, has res...
713 11
I got denied by LVNV Funding for a PFD. They said it's against their policy. The account is current...
210 1
So I just got off the phone with OCAP (Oklahoma College Assistance Program) and they told me that l...
5140 2
Yea I've never had much luck with them. They've got 4 loans listed, when I only had 2. I called the...
5142 3
I guess that's possible. But why would they want to sell a debt when I offered to pay it off? I kno...
548 0
Well I'm hoping since I asked them to verify the debt if they refused the PFD, that maybe they coul...
594 1
This seems a little too good to be true. It was a $120 with NCO Financial Services. I sent them a p...
610 9
Quick question. I completed my student loan rehab and am now enrolled with ACS to pay off my loan. ...
5166 14
Well that would explain why I couldn't find anything online. I got my credit score from Experian, E...
331 2
I've been working for the past 6 months to rebuild my credit. I have 19 negative items, some outdat...
366 5

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+