Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
It says on the chase website that there is a 3% BT fee  
0 96 2
I am looking for the best 0% card offers. Generally what cards, how long is the 0% offer in months,...
0 262 6
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
What is the general starting credit limit on the chase freedom. My fico score is around 740.
0 985 22
Is the 0% interest good for the entire period? So for example can I carry a balance for 18 months o...
0 496 4
Whats up with this month'sfico score not updating???
0 313 3
I applied today for an auto refinance with DCU. My equifax score is 100 points lower than my transu...
0 404 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 446 1
I owe 12,000 but I am trying for their 1.24 refinancing but I'm not sure what my equifax beacon 5 i...
0 448 2
Does DCU use the auto enhanced version of Equifax when deciding on an auto loan?
0 264 1
I am looking to refinance my loan. My transunion and experian scores are high 700's but my equifax ...
0 459 4
I submitted my request directly to a rep at the executive office. I requested 20,000 on each card. ...
0 178 0
I just requested cli on my 2 cap 1 cards and one went from 4000 to 10,000 and the other went from 3...
0 181 1
I haven't used either card in like a year. My scores have improved....TU IS LIKE 778. So I am sure ...
0 291 2
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I contacted the EO and requested product changes and new limits. I had a platinum card with a 4000 ...
0 969 20
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 122 0
I know that myfico recently changed the equifax scoring model. Is it still the same one used by DCU...
0 132 2
What credit cards and banks offer free fico scores? And which scores are they?
0 335 2
I suggest to call the backdoor number instead of doing the online process. I called in a few days a...
0 471 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 283 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 348 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}