Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Amex Platinum, United Mileage Plus, United Mileage Plus (yes I have two), Discover it, NFCU Flagshi...
343 5
Congrats on the approval.  I would make one recommendation....  Call and upgrade to the Platinum De...
407 1
MrMutterz wrote: 09Lexie wrote: The anticipation is killing me! What do you think there d...
421 0
Usually it is an address verification or ID verification when you receive that message from Amex.  ...
364 0
aleicgrant wrote: Guys you know ZERO about my background and history so save it. I know all too ...
816 0
They found them!!  As suspected, they made it to Diego Garcia, then took a 3 week journey to get ba...
324 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 776 0
For NavCheck they require last two pay stubs and bank statements.  Once you supply them to Navy Fed...
813 3
Cageym wrote: People like Tryon2improve who is in Kwajalien, or me who is in Diego Garcia have ...
461 3
  gpfirestone wrote: Have them overnight it Fedex to a local Fedex/Kinkos store where you can ...
481 6
Cageym wrote: I feel your pain. I live on Diego Garcia (FPO address) and my last card took 5 we...
782 1
I guess I should have been more clear.   I have spoken with Amex 5 times.  The day after my appro...
790 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I was approved for Amex Platinum on January 27 and wife was approved for Chase United MileagePlus o...
1001 19
Well my suspicions were correct.  I was watching the wrong reports.  I kept checking my EQ and TU f...
185 1
Sometimes with the car loans it could be the loan to value LTV is to high for them.  For example ne...
479 0
Bobert22 wrote: Tryon2improve wrote: I called Chase today about asking for a CLI, currently...
977 5
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I called Chase today about asking for a CLI, currently sitting at $4k on my United MileagePlus card...
1047 12
js0319 wrote: Does anyone think DW has a chance at getting one of the Capital One unsecured car...
310 1
Typically they will SP your report that you provided (and the one they pulled previously) verify th...
426 0
  Thanks. Ok then in that regard - would asking for a lower interest rate make the CC issuer ...
441 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+