Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Do you think it's worth it for me to refi my 2013 Kia Optima? I bought it in May 2013 with a 6.9% i...
0 372 1
I was told that it's common to insure for more than the appraised value to factor in the cost of re...
0 838 3
When mine card unsecured I was told to wait 6 months before requesting a CLI. I ended up getting an...
0 720 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Dustink wrote: I would recommend apping for a charge card now. Then apping for the revolver you...
0 263 4
According to SW they are pretty much the same.   Also, I just updated my sig to reflect my CLI...
0 282 0
wHiTeSoL wrote: Like someone mentioned earlier, you scores are a little low. and your average l...
0 356 7
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
I've got some baddies, probably 3-4 30 day lates, from 2008-2009 when I was out of work. Nothing la...
0 374 17
09Lexie wrote: Besides the scores, what's your util? Any baddies? My util is about 20%. I'm n...
0 408 19
I've been thinking about getting my foot in the door with AMEX. Does anyone have any suggestions on...
0 444 23
I closed in October 2012 through a broker. The mortgage was sold to USB within 21 days. But, nothin...
0 429 1
I had a secured card with BOA and they unsecured it at 11 months. Also, about 4 months in they PC'd...
0 666 3
navigatethis12 wrote: They require six months of payment history before theywill consider the r...
0 276 1
Is USB pretty good about giving CLIs or are they tough to get? I've had their FlexPerks card ($1K l...
0 337 6
You've worked this hard, don't stop here! You seem to have all of your stuff in order (from what yo...
0 457 0
Are you guys still impressed with the Kia Optima. I'm looking at a 2013 LX.
0 4985 3
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
rossusa wrote: Got pre approved online then a couple of hours later got an email telling me to ...
0 2767 15
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
rossusa wrote: Got a call from the bank, 2.49% for 48 months up to 3.49% for 72 months. Now to ...
0 2790 17
Dustink wrote: Great info!!! I'm not set on any options. I don't care about leather. Hav...
0 813 1
BoSox617 wrote: bellrod44 wrote: Ok, I'm thinking about trading in my Dodge Ram (which I cu...
0 832 0
Dustink wrote: bellrod44 wrote: Dustink wrote: I am content with my Subaru Legacy. Plen...
0 833 3

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}