Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
  I also tried to Cancel today , you can not cancel online or over email.. Only over the phone and ...
0 930 0
LS2982 wrote: They are good for rebuilding credit. After that, find another lender. +1
0 569 0
tinuviel wrote: Tropikal wrote: Hello Gardeners,   I'm fairly new to gardening and I'm loo...
0 635 0
Hello Gardeners,   I'm fairly new to gardening and I'm looking for some fertilizing advice.. Im m...
0 745 2
This is a topic with new unread messages
I read that somewhere else too! But not so concern with that, I just glad that pretty much double m...
0 420 0
Hi  Today has been a great day for me.. I sign for SW and got my EQ CS of 663. It was about 20 poi...
0 430 2
MarineVietVet wrote: Tropikal wrote: Same here!, can you share what you did to fix it? ...
0 2243 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 2247 2
winstars wrote: Tropikal wrote: I would like to see others comments on how this improved th...
0 1492 3
Finaly decided to take on the fico chanlenge 2012, sorry don't have current scores yet, waiting to ...
0 805 0
I would like to see others comments on how this improved their CSS.  Very few have said how much th...
0 1505 9
Hi Sorry for sticking my nose in this tread, I'm in similar situation, I did BK7 then the mortgage...
0 55359 0
Hello Samy2576  I'll try to help out, I'm not an expert by any means, but could point you to some ...
0 457 1
Thanks StartingOver10  for your information very helpful.
0 4820 0
StartingOver10 wrote: Did you own property in the BK? If so, what was the disposition of that p...
0 23038 2
Just trying chip in here, I do believe most lenders will use the "discharge date" specially for mor...
0 374 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}