Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I filed Chapter 7 on November 2011, then started my first credit card after 3 months. I didn't real...
0 218 0
yes. Thank you! I'm a single mom of two so it was hard... When I left the kids Dad I want to start ...
0 270 0
i think my BK is just because of repossession and other miscellaneous stuff.. no mortgage though an...
0 724 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 878 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I got approved on store credit today. i think it's a store credti. It's saying $300 limit but I'm c...
0 960 12
i applied last nite and they denied me. I even called recon but they gave me the run around that it...
0 483 1
I will check walmart and best buy. I was thinking about that. After that no more Applying for me for...
0 647 3
I'm at 603 score. I filed bankruptcy a year ago.. I just took a hit to apply for it just 'coz it's ...
0 1085 8
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
they show no love to me.. I just want to get a stingin IPAD for my daughter.. No one in our family ...
0 1180 19
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1065 2
Thank you. I filed bankrupty on 11/2011 and I think my credit went up to 598 now FICO score. I appl...
0 1139 1
 I shop at old navy a lot. I applied last November before ThanksGiving and was declined and even ca...
0 1201 8
welp just an update our family got a new car yesterday !! I'm still hurting on finance charge and o...
0 2765 1
  APPROVING BANK: I think it's AmeriCRedit BUREAU PULLED: not sure CREDIT SCORE: 598 CUSTOMER S...
0 4123 0
  APPROVING BANK: I think it's AmeriCRedit BUREAU PULLED: not sure CREDIT SCORE: 598 CUSTOMER S...
0 4124 0
they did not approve me today. ugh!! I got married without any ring... we just went to City Hall to...
0 1292 1
yes. Capital One approved me @ 19%. Maybe I will wait for more time. I already told my husband I do...
0 3044 0
of course USBANK denied me. They required a 680 credit score to be approved at least. I'm frustrat...
0 3130 6
I just had bankruptcy last year and discharge last year. I called Nissan to purchase a Nissan quest...
0 3182 7
Thank you all! I'm also seeking lawyer to have them write me a letter so that they stop collection ...
0 463 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+