Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Nixon wrote: jsucool76 wrote: Nixon wrote: jsucool76 wrote: Nixon wrote: jsuc...
0 92 1
Nixon wrote: jsucool76 wrote: Nixon wrote: jsucool76 wrote: All about that southwes...
0 99 3
Nixon wrote: jsucool76 wrote: All about that southwest companion pass.   That will be my ...
0 162 5
All about that southwest companion pass.   That will be my next endeavor...Get it in jan 2015...e...
0 176 7
The barclaycard ring is only $1...i consider that to be "no fee" basically :P 
0 169 1
TheRealJosh94 wrote: What's BOA rewards card offering right now? BoA travel card is 1.5% back...
0 197 0
Chaselover wrote: improvingmycredit wrote: lol!  Okay! 😜. We may never know.  I'm darn sur...
1 53 0
I will agree with the others. the travel rewards cards are almost always inferior to  unrestricted ...
0 244 0
Used this offer on my PRG the other day.
0 136 1
I recently had a similar thread. I wanted the marriot card and was pre-approved for the freedom and...
1 250 1
Congrats!   Cap1 is a finicky bunch.    They denied me for a secured card, then approved me for...
0 295 0
lvallejox wrote: Anyone know how long this is available for? Am guessing it's for the holiday s...
0 491 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1109 2
I'm gonna agree with a few of the previous posters. Stay away from new apps. You don't need MORE cr...
1 805 0
chinky93 wrote: i already graduated from the credit step program from 300 CL to 500.....which s...
0 56 0
yanks wrote: HiLine wrote: A more appropriate question would be:   Why does BofA not want...
0 273 1
BOSScredit wrote: Ok Ill call them when i get my card... Since you said chase will likely let m...
0 313 0
As long as you hit the spend threshold you're fine. It doesn't need to to be a statement balance. 
0 117 0
yanks wrote: I have credit lines ranging for 2.2k to 12.4k through other banks with a total of ...
0 838 9
Hockeyplayrr wrote: uswala wrote:  Best thing is to call them. Discover CSR are really nice...
0 792 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}