Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Reread the document they gave you   did it say these were the reasons YOU were denied, or the com...
347 1
See if USAA will let you re-open the card without doing a hard pull. If not, you just deal with wha...
754 0
Jlu wrote: I'll PM you the name and phone number of my contact at Barclay's Executive Office. S...
232 1
Thanks a lot!   And it's going well. Good to be back. Recently upgraded to walmart discover. That...
256 4
I currently have the barclay UPromise Mastercard. I wanted to PC to the ring because of the nice lo...
305 6
Mm587 wrote: thank you so much for the input.....i think you are right about the garden.....18 ...
164 0
I was under the impression that as long as you paid your minimum payment, plus the FULL amount of t...
268 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Good to see you again myjourney. Been a while :D    Before I joined the forum, I didn't know that...
80 1
Mm587 wrote: Hi, I would love to hear some details as to how you went from mid fives to where y...
178 2
One7 wrote: Awesome!  How long have you had the card? Opened the account in august 2012. I'...
180 0
Wade64 wrote: jsucool76 wrote: Wade64 wrote: jsucool76 wrote: Back again after a lo...
96 0
Wade64 wrote: jsucool76 wrote: Back again after a long stint in the garden, and away from m...
55 0
Stralem wrote: jsucool76 wrote: What do you like to do in your free time? Mod edit ...
294 2
coldnmn wrote: Congrats! I did it last summer even though they close the store card and the Dis...
402 0
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Back again after a long stint in the garden, and away from myfico. Just checking in. =]
89 12
As far as I know, Citi now services Best Buy's credit cards, not capital one anymore. So bad histor...
157 1
Stralem wrote: Booboo71 wrote: I see people who have filed bankruptcy and are able to now g...
328 4
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Logged into my walmart account today (Which I haven't used in months, just to look at my score), an...
438 17
Cap1 denied me for a secured card when I first started out too, then approved me for a $3000 unsecu...
272 0
lg8302ch wrote: ...the most important button still very well hidden ...LOL.. now serious..not t...
115 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+