Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I don't completely disagree with your assessment but the settlement required them to offer the card ...
0 752 0
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
I had an American Express account that was charged off in 2006 and then settled for less than the b...
0 838 12
I was a little concerned at first that the call was a scam, but the CSR didn't ask for any personal...
0 367 0
Did anyone else get a call from nfcu telling their sig card had been breached?? Got a call from them...
0 588 5
Just a heads up. I went through the automated phone system for a CLI and it ended up being a hard p...
0 424 4
Trying to take the next step and close a lot of my rebuilder cards such as Credit One and Orchard. ...
0 381 1
Hey all,   Just thought I'd give the heads up that I got my statement electronically today and Ma...
0 907 14
This is a topic with new unread messages
EQ does report my foreclosed second mortgage from 2006 diffrent than TU but that is the only differ...
0 439 0
I pulled a fresh score power report and EQ shows the account deleted, but the score went down 1 poi...
0 474 3
Question.... Had a collection removed completely from reports.. got about a 17 point increase from ...
0 481 5
LS... I knew GE wouldn't let you down.... lol Im glad they finally gave you some luv
0 943 0
COngrats all.... Just added several GE accounts so I hope they continue with the luv...
0 650 3
Thanks and good luck... I will keep my fingers crossed for you.
0 709 6
Requested CLI on Cashrewards. Got the 3-5 day message. Checked my account a couple hours later and ...
0 728 10
Juan.... I'd say call them but I'm not sure the CSRs there have a clue right now. I almost feel sor...
0 990 1
My March statement cut with no CL's reported. They did swith to a new statement type and it says on...
0 1079 4
I have found that the divisions in most banks are almost segregated from each other. For example, w...
0 536 3
Just a heads up when I apped for a business account with Amazon GE pulled EQ, just FYI. They pulled...
0 286 1
Not only are they required by law to execute the order, but they are required by law not to notify ...
0 1857 3
This is by far my oldest card... opened in 1995 and continued reporting through my  BK. So I am ver...
0 1039 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}