Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Ok...now nerves are setting in.  It seems like either way it can be a mistake.  I will check - i'm ...
0 639 1
So settling or pay it off doesn't matter it terms of my FICO.
0 646 0
Well, they are still with the OC, no CA involved. I had them with Money Management International an...
0 682 3
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Good morning, i've learned from your guidance and in the past and found it extremely beneficial.  H...
0 705 11
Thanks!  I appreciate that!  I made a mistake when I was cleaning my credit report and took off acc...
0 485 1
Great Job!!! Where are you now?  You give so much hope to us all
0 438 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 7347 2
Awesome job on your CS!!!  Forgive me 'm a newby... what is AAOA and AF?  Thanks for the informatio...
0 532 3
This is a topic with new unread messages
Tried to put this under privacy but it wouldn't work:   Hi...I'm a newby and was wondering how I ...
0 7346 4
My Credit Union has secured cards and I was leaning towards that.  But, i will wait to hear what ot...
0 549 5
Hoping I can get some good information from you guys.  I am rebuilding my credit.  My scores range ...
0 585 9

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}