Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
That's James for the info. Sounds like January would have been the best month to apply but I'll take...
0 244 0
So I currently have an Amex Gold which I've had a couple years now. I just got approved for Amex Blu...
0 263 3
I dont mind waiting a little while, they looking at inqueries in last 12 or 24 months?
0 13437 1
Anyone have recent luck getting approved for a nordstrom store card? I would like to know what they ...
0 13460 5
fusioncredit wrote: TonyYork wrote: fusioncredit wrote: TonyYork wrote: Just an upd...
0 495 1
fusioncredit wrote: TonyYork wrote: Just an update for everyone. Thanks for all the input f...
0 507 3
JK21 wrote: How do I get a backdoor number? Barclays: 866-408-4064 (Credit Analyst)
0 494 0
Oh yeah and I also had a orchard bank cc with 300cl, they will do a soft pull and give a cli. They ...
0 497 0
I just did a recon with Barclay, basically if you get denied you can call them up and ask them to m...
0 501 4
Just an update for everyone. Thanks for all the input from everyone. After reading quite a few post...
0 519 5
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Thank you soooo much! To all those on this forum who posted about Baclays and recon. I applied onli...
0 1938 13
I called them today and asked for a CLI, they said they would have to pull my credit and see. I ask...
0 500 1
This is a topic with new unread messages
I have a currently active low limit ($520) HSBC credit card which has a few 30 day lates on it all ...
0 638 5
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 785 0
Paying down the balances will working in favor of your FICO however you do it. When it comes to mor...
0 899 1
Okay so ran my report, credit is slowly climbing and Equifax give the positives and negatives as to...
0 792 5
Capital one wanted current paystub faxed in, BMW never asked for it. Once they saw the pre-approval ...
0 5534 1
I got this card a couple years ago when at the vet, puppy got really sick. I needed a cosigner didn...
0 1617 0
Anyone know if getting a good will adjustment from Sallie Mae is possible or should I just not try....
0 568 1
Haha not running out to apply for anything just yet. Really protecting my inquiries now. Already go...
0 628 5

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}