Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Yes, it certainly does. You will see that reflected on your good faith estimate. You should be rece...
0 916 0
I can't speak for everyone, but I was not paying any rent/mortgage for 2 years prior to purchasing ...
0 693 0
I am thinking the rate lock just means that you have met their qualifications during automated unde...
0 380 0
Hang in there, Cata. You've come so far! Too blessed to be stressed!
0 921 4
The upfront costs of my 203k loan consisted of my earnest money deposit, appraisal and inspection. ...
0 1022 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 336 0
Congrats!!!   It's a wonderful feeling   I can't move in to mine for a month, due to windows...
0 419 0
CONGRATS!!!!!! Feels great, doesn't it?!
0 646 2
Wow, this is terrible advice.  I have never heard of such.  Once the loan is FUNDED and reco...
0 3176 1
I closed yesterday! I'm so happy :) Picked out color samples today for new carpet and gutters! Now ...
0 455 4
Thanks, my daily interest is listed at $40/day for 15 days, I'm assuming because I close in ...
0 437 0
Your daily interest charge stands out to me. Mine was $7/day. I'm not sure if that amount is per da...
0 465 4
Congrats Cata!!! I'm closing today at 11. I can't wait!
0 422 5
Hello,   As far as I know, the appraisal must be done before manual underwriting. The underwriter...
0 1841 2
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
CONGRATS CATA!!!!!!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you for smooth sailing moving forward! I go t...
0 2940 29
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1215 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Good luck! Hopefully you can get the loan portion all squared away prior to finding your dream hous...
0 3107 55
You are allowed to pull your offer. You should be fine with getting your earnest money deposit back...
0 271 1
my25reasons wrote: I'm scheduled to close mid april. I am anxiously awaiting my for my appraisa...
0 681 5
Just saw your other post. I suppose you've already found your dream home! I'll keep my fingers cros...
0 201 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}