Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Do closed installments figure into credit mix as far as having a good mix or does the account have ...
0 117 2
Hard to say what his score will be. I added my 20 yr daughter about a month ago, on my discover 6....
0 343 1
Your son cared for his ill mother? plan for the 2 AU sounds good   Yes, she was my first wife we...
0 351 0
My son is 42 years old and does not have a credit record. I have two cards with USAA, one is 4 year...
0 383 5
My oldest account is 14 years and 11 months. When it reaches 15 years next month, can I expect a sm...
0 152 3
They have always pulled EQ in my history of about 5 loans and 2 credit cards. I live inTexas.
0 1262 0
USAA has a car buying service that you can go through which can save you some money on the purchase...
0 135 0
Are you a member with USAA? I have been a member for about 5 years, have 2 credit cards with them a...
0 196 2
USAA pushes the payments out to the future which now has me with a Jan 2015 due date. Interest figu...
0 267 4
I recently bought a new car and a new motorhome with nothing down through USAA. I traded a pickup w...
0 315 7
I applied for the AMEX BCE in June 2013 and was given 8k credit limit and 61 days later asked for 3...
0 432 5
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 347 0
During the last couple of months I have added 5 inquiries due to shopping for an RV. My EQ score dr...
0 426 3
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 308 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Does a CLI such as AMEX 3X CLI with a soft pull have any affect on ones credit score? Utility remai...
0 333 3
They will probably pull EX. it should be a sp.
0 153 0
I've had good service with USAA. Their rewards aren't that great but I have a World Mastercard that...
0 455 2
Thanks a lot for the reply RobertEG. You have given my the information to dispute with the CRA. I h...
0 390 0
My EQ is clear of all old bad debts but a CA has hard pulled my EQ because of and old debt that has...
0 415 2
OptimalFICO wrote: Slab wrote: I charged less than $200 total over a 2 month period and AME...
0 322 5

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}