Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Probably just the regular Discover number (1-800-347-2683) and say they applied and needed to provi...
0 163 0
I think you definitely have a shot. I was recently approved for the Fidelity Amex. They checked TU....
0 432 3
This is a topic with new unread messages
Sevenfeet wrote: In the past 30 days:   Approvals: Penfed PRV $28k   Product Changes: Bof...
0 495 0
This is a topic with new unread messages
colindidit wrote: What were your scores? And did chase do a HP? I've been debating whether to as...
0 498 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Just wanted to share my recent approvals and CLIs    Approved for:   Amex PRG - NPSL  Amex Gol...
0 665 14
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1130 0
I recently apped for and was approved for the PRG and Delta Gold with one hard pull.  I used the tw...
0 569 0
Thanks for the welcome! I would app but I've opened a ton of new acounts this year.  I should garde...
0 319 0
nickn86 wrote: This has been a common problem for those who apped during that bonus period.  Do...
0 739 0
Just joined NFCU about a week ago! Can't wait to build a great relationship with them.   Going to t...
0 526 6
Johnny_Favorite wrote: Planning to app with Amex even though I shouldn't. Don't care about inqu...
0 1038 1
ccnewb23 wrote: I recently got approved for Amex BCE. I had an Amex Green charge card to start ...
0 306 0
I am currently a graduate student and make around 12K a year.  I started my credit journey in Decem...
0 1083 0
Congrata! It's a great card and will grow nicely. I use mine all the time. 
0 648 1
Bay_Area_Joe wrote: I also want to know as I was approved on friday and have no card or online ...
0 615 1
LesWH wrote: VWTUNER wrote: Hi,   I would like your input on regards a concern I have abo...
0 527 0
Repo-ed wrote: I decided that for 2013 I'll app the PRG and HH and had every intention of doing...
0 453 1
Congrats! I just got approved for it too. Don't know the credit line though. 
0 864 1
JPersat wrote: Hubby got a chase freedom on Tuesday - card isn't here yet, but the rep told him ...
0 452 1
Tran92 wrote: Try going around your local CU to apply for a student card. If anything you can o...
0 1615 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.