Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Can you inbox me the address you may have used?  I have a late pay from 2010 I would like removed. ...
0 306 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 2308 1
any luck? this is just posted to my newly cleaned transunion...ughhhh!!!!  I have been getting thos...
0 12543 5
Hmmm...They shouldnt need a co-signor unless going for parent plus loans.  I would double check the...
0 5942 0
The original court date I appearred at it was rescheduled for 60 days because I was in a chapter 13...
0 601 0
I swear you're in my biography. Same here, big girl job, low 6 figures and couldnt get a 15k car!  ...
0 682 2
Thanks Scott!  Wow when you're thinking that you have it bad...I'm going to take your optimism and ...
0 693 4
ha!  likely the same envelope I got! good job!  I am just now seeing this.  I sent you my info via ...
0 1199 0
so with my new credit worthy scores, I thought I'd take the gamble and see if I could get some high...
0 752 8
update:   got a letter from WFNNB that they are going to remove the lates from all 3 bureaus.  I ...
0 365 2
This is a topic with new unread messages
@Beammeup   it shows IIB with no balance.  except it wont be removed from my CR until 2016.  ugh....
0 623 0
Ive done it yearly so im not sure.  Always via email. 
0 659 0
Just did it its a soft pull (I have an LB card).  I dont use it, but want to keep it active for the...
0 788 2
Because of the special program and its only offered until June 30th, i can consolidate now and agai...
0 789 0
I could wait.  My student loans make up over 1/2 of my accounts (21); due to them being taken out e...
0 822 0
Hi all--   I have been in the process of prepping for a mortgage loan in the coming months.  Well...
0 833 4
I disputed and got deleted a CA and my EQ dropped 1 point.  I wish I would've known before I wasted...
0 574 1
FANTASTIC!!! Im chasing your reality!!! This made my day!
0 1350 3
Go to the BBB website pull the people and there email addresses are mickey.mouse @ creditone. com F...
0 628 0
For chase depending on how old, dispute it online through the DV,  I got both old chase account IIB...
0 433 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}