Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
We actually recieved a 1099C last year too, we included with our 2011 taxes and paid the tax bill, ...
0 654 0
Most likely, they will make you pay it off, due to such a high balance and it's reporting every mon...
0 234 1
Hello,    I was wondering if anyone can help me out on this..   My Dh had a BOA CC that was cha...
0 231 2
I have spoken to a couple of people and they all say that BOA should be reporting o, However, they ...
0 205 1
I just wanted to say that we have went to a mortgage broker, and have been pre-approved!!!   She ...
0 285 5
Thank you, our income was actually 30k last year and this year 48k so saving money these past two y...
0 367 6
So DH has two current cc accounts reporting as AU, is that not enough? Would we have a better shot ...
0 1143 0
Yes we both want to be on the loan. I have 3 CC's with 0  balances, and he is an authorized user on...
0 1287 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
1. Credit. Mine are  all 700+, Dh 630, 615 and third score unknown. He has one unpaid collection fo...
0 1391 16
Well, we do have two more collections that im in the process of trying to settle, other than that, ...
0 385 0
Sorry i haven't had time to update this earlier, but the account was deleted from all the credit ag...
0 535 0
Thanks for the reply, so i talked to another rep. today and she will be sending us a copy of the 10...
0 448 0
Hello,   We have an account that was charged off in 2009 and was written off last year, so we got...
0 546 2
That's what i thought. That's why it's so confusing. The rep said that the 1099-c was issued last ...
0 532 0
Hello! I just wanted to post an update. I did some research about repo laws in my state and things...
0 570 1
Hello,   I was wonderinf if anyone has any advice about my bank of america charge off account. T...
0 549 4
Hello, i was wondering if anyone can give us some advice, etc.   1. My credit is great, around 75...
0 578 2
But if the last payment was 02/2009, it's that the DOFD,  there was no other payment after that...
0 275 1
Hello, If anyone can help me with this issue, i would really appreciate it!   What is the statue...
0 281 4
The report shows that the original creditor charged-off the balance and  the collection company sho...
0 660 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+