Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I decided to take a chance and hit the CLI button. Instant $200 cli. Not as much as I was hoping fo...
736 2
1-800-278-8830 - Verification Department this morning
424 0
No, I was doing mine for Southwest Chase for some upcoming travel.
436 0
It sounds terrible but I hung up three times on people before I ever got a word out cause I could t...
452 0
Took me four recon calls but I got my chase card today
475 0
Four attempts for southwest card but approved for 2k :)
282 3
Any chance I could also get that number for the UW at Amazon? Thanks in advance!
326 0
High utilization. I explained that I just got married and am paying off honeymoon. Also, I pay for m...
291 0
This was the third recon attempt in five days and after being on hold for a few minutes and crossin...
310 3
I checked my Experian, Transunion and Equifax this morning. TEN pulls on Equifax, four on experian ...
931 1
Got approved yesterday for a 2012 Chevy Cruze for a total of $19k. As expected, interest rate out t...
940 3
Called the backdoor number with a $1300 CL and asked for 3k since I just got married and am relocat...
202 0
I should have realized that but I was in a very crazy place in life relocating, being married, etc....
472 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 486 3
So I'm currently in the process of using Lexington Law to take care of some old baddies I have (the...
501 6
After checking the boards out for about a month, I started sending goodwill letters out around the ...
424 1
Could use the address as well if you have a free moment. I would appreciate it greatly!
811 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+